The second best is never good enough,


Silk-air says sorry for being late, 2 Minutes.
India didn't say sorry for being late, 6 Hours.
Myanmar government don't say sorry for being late, 60 years.
That is what I mean I am safe and sound in MDY.
(January 6 at 11:22pm)

The second best is never good enough, we were told.
But no one tells us "The second best of what?"
In a football match, the second best means the worst.
I mean I am staying in Triumph Hotel in Mandalay with Dhammaganga while the group will be staying overnight in Pyinoolwin.
I think internet connection (wi-fi) is sooooo sloooooow.
But Dhammmaganga thought differently. Wifi in the hotel is very fast and smooth, he said.
So can you explain me what the second best really mean?
(January 7 at 8:39pm )

Time and tide wait for no man, they say.
But Myanmar Internet connection does. Haha.
(January 7 at 9:09pm)

Post a Comment